Monday, April 28, 2008

Thoughts

 Thoughts are:
Lame
Cool
attractive
simple
unbelievable
stumped
crazy
nice
naive
beautiful
gorgeous

Well, if you could describe about thoughts of yourself, what might you choose about yourself.

I think most of the time my thoughts are probably negative every day, but there are times that my family would make me laugh. I mostly feel left out and am used to being so independent that I barely talk to my class mates, only one person out of 4 or 5 I talk to. That person is a girl, lady, or a woman and she is so talented and so sympathetic about how each one of us feels. There are so many times we feel apathetic and most of us always laugh at people when we know it have never happened to us. which is weird. i mean we all should laugh at ourselves only but to people it may sound like we might have mental problems, but laughing at ourselves is written in the bible. But to prove that i would, gotta, hafta, and needa find it and store it in this blog that my classmates and others have. Alright, i would recommend you all to stay happy all the time, no matter the circumstance you got, is what you get and achieved. So, take care and all you gotta do is smile all day. but sad time occurs also. Gots nothing more right now but will add more to it later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thoughts are
Big
Amazing
Weird
Mean
Nice
Sympathetic
pathetic
powerful
small
contradicting
amazing
Amazing
AMAZING
!!
:)

i like how you started your post out with the list explaining thoughts,it really got me interested in what the rest of your post said. it was a great hook. <3