Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Laugh

We hear laughs everyday, but sometimes sad time comes.
Laughing is a natural subsistence in our lives.

I make people laugh, because i like to hear them laugh
and when they do, i laugh along with them cause i guess they laugh
for a reason to hear another laugh, and it makes me feel good when they laugh at me
cause i know for sure sometimes in their lives it will stick back to them, but worse than what they know.
i one time did something funny, and they burst out laughing and said "Martha your funny, you always make me laugh." I burst out laughing with them and said to them, "well, i like to hear people laugh, it is a good thing for people to laugh, and laughing makes you feel good, Also, it doesn't matter if they laugh at me cause they have imaginations at some point about that person," there was no response, "i sometimes do stuff like making imaginations about people and i sort of get why they laugh at people being funny." 

Laughter 
All around
Utilizes 
Gazillion of 
Habits
In the 
Nation's 
Generation gap.

No comments: