Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Research topic.

As of now, March 04, 2009, at this hour I am supposed to write a research paper, but choosing a topic out of the list is extremely difficult. I just don't know what i am interested in but, there are a plenty of research topics. I just need your suggestions just to get started. To me taking it this way makes me feel like a person that is curious to take things and establish the moment between opinions and suggestions. Maybe the person in charge can eat up the persons or the groups opinions just by gobbling up information to why they would want to be accepted and this is to inform someone about something and you know, that problem is to solve by trial and errors. Also, letting things go would be harder for most people. That problem can come back just out of simpleness. I don't know what the situation in the world that is happening right now. But right now on my free time in the school season, i am just wanted to post something up since a long while.

Oh, by the way, do you have any suggestions on about the research topic. Anything is possible because I will be using the 5 w's chart. alright... if you have any suggestions, just let me know..

Martha

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Martha:

I think you could possibly research a person that inspires you. There are many Native Alaskans who have done some really amazing things. Perhaps you could find someone from the local area to research.

Perhaps you could research alternative energy in the local area. I've heard that there is a or will be a water turbine installed in the Yukon River. Perhaps you could research that type of energy, how it would affect the people in the area, and how we could use this technology on the Kuskokwim.