Wednesday, March 5, 2008

my name and i created it

Many things in human world 
Aren't possible to be understood
Rarely, cause no one knows everything
There isn't anything that seems to be perfect
Here, many have so, a very different story for each one of you
Also, there is a time when they aren't possible

Where each and one of you lay, see a different view point
Anyways, the way you see others may not be the same
Since, LOVE is a great word and can't be described.
Kingdom in heaven, is one main thing i care, but
As you are now, you may enjoy because you have a future, and is and will be in charge of yourself and of your own body. 

that is what I pretty much had in mind..
Later

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love this poem! I didn't know you were so good at writing poetry. Wow.

You did a great job this week. I'm impressed with your work and with your positive attitude towards learning.

Thanks for everything. See you Tuesday!

Kale Iverson said...

I like the way this poem sounds in my head. What I mean is that it has a very interesting rhythm and pace. I really stopped to savor a couple of the lines. Nice work!

Why Me!! said...

This is a great poem, i like this poem lol. keep it up.