Thursday, February 28, 2008

About myself

Hi, I would like to introduce you about myself. First off, I would say that I had grew up living in Oscarville for the 18 years of my age except for the 6 months in Atmautluak. Didn't gone out of Alaska yet. But hopefully someday I might. I attend school in Qugcuun Memorial in the community of 60-70 people. I am the daughter of Sammie N. Waska and Mary (Tom) Waska, in my family I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers in which the names are Samantha, me, Jessica, Patrick, Valentina, Jeffrey, and my youngest sister Jamaica. The things I like to do is watch over my siblings and traveling only once in a great while, mainly because I need to stay focused on my school or career. Secondly, I spend most of my quality time being independent (don't want to expand on that), anyways I have a life as you but only different because each and one of us have special talents and we take our skills we do know differently, but imagine if all the people's world went off the same, we probably will feel bored and feel like it's not a world of difference. So this is all I am going to say for now. Take care and have fun. God Bless.

Martha Lavv'aq

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, im from oscarville too!!!
lol. excet ive just lived here 2 years. very short compared to 18, lol.
hi martha:)
hows school? =D

Kayleen said...

Hey Martha! You got a blogger thingy! Cool!

Kayleen said...

Hope you are doing good!

Jason said...

you got a cool start on your blog explaining about yourself. by the way, i am a student at mekoryuk. i also got a blog at www.jasonshawnhunt.blogspot.com

Allen said...

cooool story, so, the population is 60 over there. oh, umm, keep it up.

Kayleen said...

Yeah. It's me. I have to write long papers. It's part of my phase. The last phase in writing. Yeah. It's been a long time since I saw you!